Thursday 7 July 2011

One little victory

Things most definitely kicked off between me and the ex today, ending in me chuckling to myself for almost 30 minutes. Not because I was amused, but because I didn't know how else to deal with the fury I was feeling. But I knew she was equally feeling something, either fury or sadness but she definitely did. As you know she'd been breaking my balls about getting her dvd back, and this week I obliged her by sending all of her stuff back: DVD, an old picture I had of her, a shower sponge she'd left here and a receipt. There was a reason for the receipt - this woman is obsessive with her finances, to the point where she documents all her purchases with receipts. This receipt was for over £100, I wouldn't have bothered sending back a receipt for a trivial amount, I was doing her a favour. So imagine my surprise when I received a text message from her out of the blue saying:

"Wow! Petty much! Funny though"

I obviously text her back asking her what she was going on about

"Haha! A shower sponge and a receipt, love it!"

Fury hit me, to the point where I was shaking. This woman, of ALL WOMEN, is trying to take the high road on pettiness!? Unbelievable! I resisted the urge to send her back abuse, instead sending her back a calm reply of:

"1) You're obsessive with your finances, that receipt was for over £100. I thought I was doing you a favour. 2) I didn't know what you wanted back so I sent everything of yours left in my room. Think what you like"

For one thing, she must be feeling like an idiot for her childish reaction to getting her stuff back. She's incredibly fake and I don't buy the whole "it's funny...love it" nonsense; if she was that nonchalant about it then why text me at all? It affected her in some way, probably coupled with the fact that in the 3 weeks it's been since she broke my heart it's been her initiating contact all the time. She's a callous woman, cancerous and an all-round horrible person. I was too good for her, she's trash and deserves a trashy alpha-male who'll treat her badly. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for falling for such a diabolical woman, being such an easy target. She's pathetic and a joke, best luck to her in the future.

23AH

No comments:

Post a Comment